April 03, 2009

Invitation

For some reason I had to delete the link to a big art community (I draw and paint) and I also will leave this place there.

Art is a wonderful thing and we should be free in our art. Especially when we belong to a community. Nobody is allowed to tell us how many artworks we do or show to other people.
.
Nobody is allowed to set people under pressure a determine to make comments and nobody should be allowed to kick one out of a community if he or she doesn't follow rules like I just mentioned. A community that allows admins a behaviour like this and even support it is not worth to be a member there.
.
There are many good communities like Wet Canvas, Let's make Art, Craft Crowd, Give your walls some soul and so on which are worth, very well worth, to join. But I haven't found any community for CP artists so I now will try to start one.

It is called
.
.
and it is open for every artist who work with a pencil - CPs in every variation, graphite as well as ink. There are no rules except to be kind and friendly to each other and to enjoy and have fun.
.
If you are interested, have a look at it or join in. Like everything it takes time to grow but just have a look - it is for free ;-) .

.
.
I would love to see you there.
.

2 comments:

Dors said...

Thank you Martina for your kind invite to join Pencil Painting Network.

Thank you for commenting on my Blog..LOL will join you in the addiction group as I just love pencils as you could see. Maybe we are obsessed hehehe. nice to have art toys. Yummy

Jade Erin Scarlett said...

Thanks for the invite. I'm already there!!!

Hugs,
Jade