June 03, 2009

Ouch

Because I hurt my finger (it thought to have a little fight against a door knob and lost...) I couldn't do any artwork for a while. But some homoeopathics and a little resting helped a lot and now I can show two pic - one finished for a challenge at PPN and another one for my own pleasure.

Her is the finished one:
 


I used my beloves Caran d'Ache Supracolor pencils - dry - in combination with a black Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen and a dark green Staedtler pen. I wanted to try out such a cimbination for a long time and I must say that I'm pretty satisfied with the result.

*****

Then I started a picture I grabbed from a journal that I'd modified the way I wanted it. Again I used my Supras, this time on Clairefontaine Pastelmat (light grey).

Before .....
... after  adding water.

To be continued.....



3 comments:

Teresa said...

Hi Martina,

Your sunset is gorgeous!!! Such vibrant colors and the dark silhouettes of the trees and shrubs really create a mood. Great job!

artbykarieann said...

The sunset and water is gorgeous, lovely warm colours and an eyecatching piece Martina

twincedar said...

I love your sunset! What a great job!