July 28, 2009

Great news

As some of you know since some days the member show at Ann Kullbergs magazine "From my perspective" is online and I am so excited, so thrilled and happy to announce that my wonderful friend Juno has won the first price for her pencil painting:

"Opulence"
by
Juno Kughler Carlson

Juno is not only a wonderful artist but a wonderful warm and caring friend and she deserve this price very very much.

You can find her website here:

She also is a good writer and if you want to read about her not even easy life, her father who also was a wonderful artist and much more visit her blog

It is well worth to visit both and to have a look at her amazing pencil portraits.

1 comment:

Juno Kughler Carlson said...

You are so good to me. Hugs. Thank you. Remember, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even have known I had won!